6 x russet potatoes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
⅓ cup Yo Mama’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 x rosemary sprigs
6 tbsp butter
1 tbsp chives
- Thoroughly wash and dry the russet potatoes
- Place a potato between the handles of 2 wooden spoons or 2 chopsticks. Slice the potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom unsliced; the spoon handles will prevent you from slicing the potato all the way through. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
- Place the potatoes into a bowl and season with salt and pepper
- Drizzle Yo Mama’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the potatoes and massage the oil into the potatoes
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish and top with rosemary sprigs
- Add 1 tbsp butter on top of each potato
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown
- Out of the oven, let cool for 5 minutes
- Top with fresh chives and enjoy!