Spicy Sausage Rigatoni
½ Yellow onion
300g spicy Italian sausage
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
2 cups spinach
1 jar of Yo MAma's Spicy Marinara
1 tsp chili flakes
salt and pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Chop onion
- Remove sausage from casing and chip
- Cook rigatoni in salted water and stain
- In pam, add olive oil and onions into pan and sausage.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Fold in spinich.
- Add spicy marinara to sausage mixture. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rigatoni to mixture.
- Plate and enjoy!