Spicy Calamari Rings
15 x fresh calamari rings
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1 cup flour
⅓ cup Yo Mama’s Spicy Marinara sauce
Garnish: 2 lemon wedges and parsley
- Wash and dry calamari rings and place in a medium bowl
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and set aside
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg
- Take each calamari ring and dip into the egg, then the flour, back into the egg and into the breadcrumbs. The calamari should be evenly coated.
- Place the coated rings onto a baking tray and bake at 350F for 25 minutes until golden brown
- Out of the oven, squeeze lemon juice onto the calamari rings and garnish with parsley
- Dip into Yo Mama’s Spicy Marinara Sauce and enjoy!