Sloppy Joe Casserole
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Sweet Onion
- 1 Lb of Ground Beef
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers
- 2 Cups Corn
- ¼ Cup Diced Jalapenos
- 1 Cup Yo Mama's Spicy Ketchup
- 1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Yellow Mustard
- 400g Cooked Pasta Shells
- 2 Cups Shredded TexMex Cheese
- Add olive oil, onions and ground beef to pan.
- Add salt, bell peppers, corn, jalapenos, ketchup, tomatoes, brown sugar, mustard into pan.
- In a large dish, add cooked pasta shells into baking dish.
- Top shells with sloppy joe mixture, mix and add cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes and enjoy!