Rosé Veggie Breakfast Skillet
½ orange bell pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small white onion
3 garlic colves minced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1.5 cups of canned, diced tomatoes.
1 jar of Yo Mama's Rosé
- Cube 2 zucchinis, 2 eggplants and 1 white onion.
- Slice orange bell pepper.
- Add olive oil to large pan.
- Add onion, garlic, eggplant, salt, pepper, zucchini and bell pepper to pan.
- Cover pan and let veggies soften for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and Rosé Sauce to veggie mixture.
- Let simmer for 7 minutes.
- Top mixture with 4-5 eggs.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Top with fresh parsley, and enjoy!