Ingredients6 x brioche slider buns 6 tbsp Yo Mama’s Roasted Garlic Sauce 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ¼ cup pepperoni slices ¼ cup olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp pepper ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- Place the buns into an oven safe dish and slice in half lengthwise
- On the bottom portion of the bun, add Yo Mama’s Roasted garlic sauce, shredded cheese and pepperoni
- Add the top portion of the bun and set aside In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- Brush the mixture generously overtop each bun Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Out of the oven, cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!