Olive Oil Cookie Cake
6 tbsp Yo Mama’s Olive oil
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 + ⅓ cup all purpose flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
1 + ¼ cup milk chocolate chips (heart shaped optional)
1 tbsp candy coated chocolate
¾ cup frosting
1 tbsp Valentine’s sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine Yo Mama’s olive oil with granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix thoroughly
- Pour the wet mixture directly into the flour mixture. Fold ingredients together thoroughly. You should no longer see any loose flour in the bowl. The texture will be grainy, but compact when pressed together.
- Fold 1 cup of chocolate chips into the cookie dough
- Grease an 8 inch cake tin and press cookie dough evenly into the pan.
- Add chocolate chips and candy coated chocolate to the top of the cookie.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes
- Out of the oven, let the cookie cool completely (20 minutes)
- Flip cookie onto a plate or serving tray and decorate with frosting
- Finish off with fun Valentine’s sprinkles