- 500g of Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp of Yo Mama's Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Jarred Artichoke Hearts, Chopped
- 1 Large Tortilla Wrap
- 3 Slices of Chorizo Salami
- 3 Slices Genoa Salami
- 2 Slices Prosciutto
- 3 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 3 Slices Lettuce
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, Italian dressing, spices and mix with hand mixer.
- Fold in artichokes to cream cheese mixture.
- Lay tortilla flat, spread cream cheese mixture on tortilla.
- Add salami, prosciutto, provolone and lettuce to tortilla.
- Roll tortilla up tightly and cut into 1 in rolls.
- Plate and serve with remaining dressing!