Honey Roasted Balsamic Carrots
1 bunch of dutch carrots
½ cup Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp chili flakes
A couple sprigs fresh rosemary
- Cut the stems off the dutch carrots, leaving ½ inch of the stem and 1 inch off the bottom of the carrots.
- In a bowl, combine the Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade with the honey and chili flakes.
- Place the dutch carrots in a baking dish and brush on the Yo Mama’s mixture.
- Throw in the fresh rosemary sprigs Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy! Perfect as a side dish or appetizer!