Skip to content
Chicken Caesar Burgers
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Brioches Buns
- 2 Cups Romaine Lettuce
- ¼ Cup Bacon Bits
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Yo Mama's Caesar Salad Dressing
- 2 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken breast in egg mixture, then flour, then bread crumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add lettuce, bacon bits, parmesan, and dressing together.
- Once chicken is done cooking, brush chicken with Yo Mama's Caesar dressings.
- Brush buns with Caesar dressing. Top with chicken, cheese and salad mixture.