Chianti Pizza Christmas Tree
4-6 Sliced cherry tomatoes
18 mozzarella cheese cubes
¼ cup of flower
600g pizza dough
Yo Mama's Chianti Wine
20 Pepperoni slices
¼ cup of parmesan
¼ cup melted butter
2 tbsp fresh basil
1 tbsp fresh rosemary
1 tsp garlic
2 tsp parmesan
- Slice 4-6 cherry tomatoes
- Cube mozzarella cheese
- Add flower to cutting board and place pizza dough on top. Cut dough in half.
- Pull and stretch dough. Cut dough into 3 ¼ circles
- Add spoonful of Yo Mama's Chianti sauce, 1 pepperoni slice, and 1 cubed cheese to circle dough.
- roll dough into ball and place seam side down.
- Place dough balls into shape of Christmas tree on baking sheet.
- Top tree with “ornament” cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400F for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt butter and add basil, rosemary,, garlic salt and parmesan.
- Top tree with butter mixture. Dip with remaining Chianti sauce.