Skip to content
- 475g Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Italian Seasoning
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- ½ Sweet Onion (Diced0
- ½ TSP Minced Garlic
- 2 LB Ground Beef & Pork
- 1 Jar of Yo Mama's Burgundy Sauce
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Add ricotta cheese, eggs and Italian seasoning to bowl. Mix until combined.
- Place large pan on medium heat.
- Add olive oil, onions, and minced garlic into pan. Cook until onions become transparent.
- Add ground beef mixture into pan with onions. Cook thoroughly.
- Drain excess fat from pan and add 1 jar of Yo Mama's Foods Burgundy sauce.
- Mix until coated with sauce. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- In a 9X9 dish, add ½ ground meat mixture.
- Top with ricotta cheese and shredded cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.