Balsamic Steak Rolls
12 x purple asparagus stems
6 x skirt steak slices
¾ cup Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade
½ red bell pepper, sliced
⅓ cup sliced carrots
- Cut the bottom ½ inch off the asparagus stems.
- Lay the skirt steak flat and brush each piece with Yo mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade (½ cup)
- Near the end of each skirt steak, place 2 asparagus stems, 2 slices of sliced bell pepper and a handful of shredded carrots.
- Roll the steak to secure the vegetables inside.
- Place the steak rolls on a baking tray and brush with the remaining Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade (¼ cup)
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes Enjoy!