Balsamic Sheet Pan Salmon and Broccoli
1 x lemon sliced
2 cups broccoli florets
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
4 x salmon filets
3 tbsp Italian seasoning
4 tbsp Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade
- Slice lemon into rounds - 8 rounds total and set aside.
- In a bowl, add in the broccoli florets and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix broccoli and seasonings thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, place 4 salmon fillets on one half of the tray.
- Season each salmon fillet with Italian seasoning (2 tbsp)
- Brush each fillet with 1 tbsp of Yo Mama’s Honey Balsamic Marinade.
- Top each salmon fillet with 2 lemon rounds.
- Place the broccoli on the other half of the tray and season with the remaining Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400F for 10-12 minutes.
- Out of the oven, let it cool for 5 mins and enjoy!