Bacon Caesar Flatbread
2 x whole wheat pitas
2 tbsp + ½ cup Yo Mama’s Caesar Dressing & Dip
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 cup crumbled bacon
½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
2 cups sliced romaine lettuce
¼ cup croutons
- Place 1 tbsp of Yo mama’s Caesar Dressing & Dip onto each pita and spread evenly
- Sprinkle each pita with 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Sprinkle half the crumbled bacon onto the pitas and set aside the other half Sprinkle half the shaved parmesan cheese onto the pitas and set aside the other half
- Place the pitas into the oven and bake at 350F for 10 minutes While the pitas are in the oven, in a bowl, combine the romaine lettuce and the remaining Yo Mama’s Caesar Dressing.
- Mix thoroughly Out of the oven, top the pitas with the salad and remaining parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon
- Lastly, top with croutons Slice and enjoy!