Skip to content
Avocado Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Yo Mama's Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 ⅓ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Cake Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, add white and brown sugar, Avocado Oil, Vanilla extract and egg together. Mix.
- In a separate bowl add flours, baking soda and salt together. Mix.
- Combined wet nd dry ingredients together. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!