Asian Tofu Bowl with Spicy Ketchup
- 400g of Tofu
- 3 Tbsp Yo Mama's Spicy Ketchup
- 1.5 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups of White Rice
- 1 Tsp of Green Onion
- 1 Tsp of Sesame Seeds
- Slice tofu into cubes
- Place tofu on baking tray and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Combined Spicy Ketchup, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil into bowl. Mix together.
- Combine the baked tofu and sauce mixture.
- Add tofu to white rice.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seed, and enjoy!