Skip to content
- 600g French Fries
- ½ Sweet Onion
- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Yo Mama's Classic Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Pickle Relish
- 1 ½ Tsp White Vinegar
- 1/ Tsp White Sugar
- 4 Slices of American Cheese
- Bake French fires 425 degrees or 10-12 minutes.
- Dice onion and add to medium heat pan with olive oil. Cook until golden brown.
- Add Mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, vinegar, sugar to a small bowl. Mix toughly!
- Plate fries and top with American cheese. Melt cheese on fries in microwave for 1 minute.
- Top fires with sauce and onion. Enjoy!