1. Slice 1 eggplant into ¾ inch thickness slices. Let sit for half an hour.
2. Slice 1 zucchini
3. Cook eggplant and zucchini in hot oil until lightly brown for about 2 and a half minutes per side
4. Remove eggplant and zucchini, let dry, and cook sliced potatoes in hot oil in the meantime. About four minutes per side. Then remove potatoes and let dry.
5. Cook Yo Mama's Marinara for 10-15 minutes on reduced simmer heat.
6. In the meantime, layer about a third of the eggplant and the zucchini, and half of the potatoes, and add 1/2 cup of feta cheese into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour the reduced Yo Mama's Marinara over vegetable layer; repeat layering and then finishing with a layer of the rest of the eggplant and zucchini.
7. Cook for 25 min in oven at 375 F
8. Stir a little butter, 2 tablespoons of flour, and 1.5 tablespoons of milk together in a small saucepan;bring to a slow boil, while whisking until smooth, thick liquid. Season with pepper and nutmeg to taste and stir. Remove from heat, let sit for a couple min and stir in beaten egg.
9. Pour this sauce over baking vegetables and sprinkle with more feta. Continue baking, uncovered, for another 25 min.